Menomonee Falls, WI –
Quick web access to key customer metrics, completely tailor-able credit management and workflow and user friendly simulation tools for material and capacity planning are just a few of the customer inspired advancements now available in RB-ERP Version 9.6.
RB-ERP V9.6 is a quintessential example of WorkWise’s long-standing “customer inspired” product development philosophy.
“Our customers ask, and we listen. Continuously enhancing our products through customer engagement and feedback is our primary objective,” says Wayne Wedell, WorkWise President.
RB-ERP V9.6 continues the tradition of the innovative Generation 9 product line, which revolutionized the ERP market with the introduction of a completely custom user interface. The interface is based on the exclusive concept of WorkWise’s Role-Based WorkBenches™, allowing users to access every single function needed to accomplish their job from a single screen. Everything users need is just a click away.
Today WorkWise announces volume shipments of Release 9.6 of RB-ERP. Significant features of V9.6 include:
- New Web-Based Quotation application that includes access to the RB-ERP powerful Product Configurator. Salespeople, using a web browser, can now develop simple quotes for complex products in seconds.
- New Sales Rep Portal, also browser based, that provides access to a complete view of all customer information including opportunities, order history, invoices and other information. It empowers the user to create and save unlimited views of the data.
- New Capacity Planning Simulation application that allows unlimited “what if” scenarios using extracted data from the live database or imported data from external sources such as spreadsheets. Material and capacity constraints can be manipulated for each simulation to determine the most cost effective use of resources.
- Advanced Credit Management functions allowing for complete flexibility in assigning how each customer’s account is managed from a financial standpoint. In addition to over 12 new metrics that can be tested for credit control, these metrics can be auto-retested at key points in the order workflow.
- Expanded search capabilities, streamlining of manufacturing estimating, a robust vendor return management function and more.
Wedell continues, “At WorkWise, we listen to our customers in order to learn what is important and how we can help their businesses grow and achieve greater operational productivity. We believe technology without results is just a fad. We will continue to build upon our products using proven technology to enhance functionality that enables our customers to perform their jobs more efficiently.”
WorkWise develops Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) along with comprehensive implementation and support services. Our exclusive offerings, OnContact CRM and RB-ERP® comprise our trademarked Role-Based suite of applications which are engineered and tailored around actual roles found in the workplace. Use of OnContact CRM and RB-ERP software applications enable users to enhance efficiency by performing their jobs in less time with greater accuracy and improved proficiency.
OnContact CRM, which is offered with either a hosted or on-premise deployment, is an award-winning, browser-based CRM solution. As a full-featured, customizable application suite that automates the sales, marketing and customer service areas of companies, OnContact CRM has been awarded the TopTenREVIEWS Excellence Award in recognition of its unique design and superior features.
RB-ERP offers make-to-order, repetitive and mixed-mode solutions to manufacturers to shorten cycle times and optimize manufacturing information, supply chain management, and manufacturing execution and planning. RB-ERP enhances operations by taking time out of the business processes and increasing value-add in products and services. In addition, WorkWise has pre-configured integration between RB-ERP and OnContact CRM, which is unavailable from other ERP and CRM suppliers.
WorkWise is headquartered near Milwaukee, WI and has been inspiring companies to achieve new levels of success for over 15 years. For three consecutive years, WorkWise was recognized by the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel for being a “Top Workplace” and also recognized by The Business Journal for being one of the area’s “Healthiest Employers” for three consecutive years.