All Events > Workshop: ERP v9.10 Inventory Management $$
May 12, 2020 - May 13, 2020 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM CDT
Managing your inventory accurately is crucial for your business. In this session, we will cover Inventory Management, including:
• Overview of functions and navigation
• Recording the Item Master data and keep it up-to-date
• Concurrently updating the Item Master information for issues and receipts
• Updating material movement
• Maintain items for each location, usage and sales data by month, year and prior year
• Physical inventory and annual count
• Cycle counting
• Maintain average and last unit cost data by item, by location
• Ordering techniques for helping you decide what, when and how much to reorder
• Reports and inquiries into inventory data
• Multiple plant/warehouse locations
This class is a workshop class, with exercises, discussion and practice assignments. It consists of several Webinar sessions totaling 3 hours, where concepts and examples will be introduced. Each session is followed by a break to allow time for you to practice.
The course is $375 total and consists of two 90 minute sessions. Please plan to attend both.
Email email@example.com for WorkWise maintenance plan discount code!