All Events > ERP v9.10 Configurator Workshop
May 05, 2020 - May 06, 2020 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM CDT
This class is a workshop class, with exercises, discussion and practice assignments. It consists of several Webinar sessions totaling 4.5 hours, where concepts and examples will be introduced (see agenda below). Each session is followed by a break to allow time for you to practice.
Fee: $450. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a WorkWise Maintenance program discount code!
Benefits you will receive:
• Hands-on assistance with exercises
• Reference materials
• Access to the recorded sessions for future reference
• Overview of Configurator
• Demo of streamline Order Entry using Configurator
• Configurator Product Line Creation and Maintenance
• Setting up rules and attaching to Features and/or Options
• Understanding how Bills of Materials and Routes interact with the Configurator
• Testing your Configured items
This training meets 3 times. Attendees are expected to attend all 3 sessions.
Tue, May 5, 2020 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM CDT
Tue, May 5, 2020 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
Wed, May 6, 2020 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM CDT