All Events > ERP Quoting and Estimating
October 29, 2019 - October 30, 2019 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM CDT
This class is a workshop class, with exercises, discussion and practice assignments. It consists of several Webinar sessions where concepts and examples will be introduced (see agenda below). Each session is followed by a break to allow time for you to practice. The class will last a total of 4 hours and attendees should plan to attend each of the four sessions. Price of the workshop is $450.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a WorkWise Maintenance program discount code!
Benefits- You will receive:
• Detailed Estimating User guide
• Access to the recorded sessions for future reference
• Overview of Estimate and Quotations
• Estimate Creation and Maintenance
• Estimate Costs (Labor grade, machine hours, outside processing, material, etc)
• Freezing an estimate
• Connecting estimates to quotations
• Quotation creation and management
• Quotation revisions
• Quote to customer order
• Quote to CRM Opportunity
• Quotation purge
• Overview and Estimates – 9 – 10 am central
• Estimate Management – 1:30-2:30 pm central
• Quotation Maintenance and Management – 9 – 10 am central
• Linking Quotes and Estimates – 1:30-2:30 pm central
NOTE: There will be no refunds for non-attendance or cancellations the week of the class.