WorkWise, a leading technology company with world headquarters in the Milwaukee area, develops software solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We provide a results oriented, fun and healthy work environment for our employees. For nine consecutive years, WorkWise has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as one of the area’s Top Workplaces, and has been recognized as one of the area’s Healthiest Employers by the Milwaukee Business Journal.
We are currently searching for a Senior Support Analyst. The right candidate will meet the position criteria and be a high-energy, achievement-driven professional who enjoys being part of a winning environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Professional and timely interaction with WorkWise customers related to ERP manufacturing software applications in Customer Order Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger & Purchase Orders
- Knowledge of other WorkWise ERP applications is desirable
- Take part in product quality assurance testing of WorkWise products and documentation
- Participate in User Group Meetings and Customer Conferences
- Achieve goals for customer satisfaction ratings
- Work within the WorkWise Service Level Guidelines
- Other duties as required
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Working knowledge of ERP software
- Ability to learn new technologies as they are utilized in our ERP software
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Knowledge of SQL and ODBC also a plus
- Available to work between 7am and 6pm (8am – 5pm preferred shift)
WorkWise participates in E-Verify.
Only qualified candidates considered will be contacted.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.