Any business that works with software meant to help assist with its daily operations and customer relationships must have all of the bells and whistles that a company needs in order to help a business run effectively. It is important during the researching process and even the implementation period, that you are working with a software company that knows what they are doing and how to give you the most bang for your buck because after all, the software can either help or hinder the growth of your business.
Workwise provides two types of software, CRM and ERP, to businesses from all different industries. Naturally, we want you to know about our software, what it does and most importantly, how it can help benefit you. Continue reading, because in today’s blog post we will cover CRM software and the ways it can best help work within your salesforce.
Customer Relationship Management Overview
If you are not familiar with CRM software, let’s take a brief moment to bring you up to speed. Customer relationship management software refers to applications used by businesses to improve sales, customer service efforts and marketing. It allows you the opportunity to get to know your customers better, which also grants you the opportunity to tweak the way you market toward them in the future.
The heart of the software truly rest in its ability to build stronger relationships between a business and its customer. We’ve talked about the importance of customer service in the past and how stellar service will continuously bring customers back and help build a strong network of clients. If you are looking to build a strong cliental, looking into CRM software goes a long way.
OnContact CRM Software – What Are Its Features?
There are many features included in OnContact CRM software. Let’s break them down and explain all of the unique features and what the software can help do.
- Sales Automation – Sales automation takes time consuming tasks that salespeople do daily and automates that work. When a salesforce uses CRM, it allows for sales automation which creates a generated lead to sales pipeline. This helps to support a company’s sales staff and its customers throughout an entire sales cycle.
- Marketing Automation – Marketing automation refers to a software that streamlines, automates and measure marketing tasks and workflows so that companies can increase efficiency. Designed to help marketing departments effectively market on multiple (digital) channels through the help of automation to cut down on repetitive tasks.
- Customer Service – Customer service in its simplest terms means providing assistance through answering questions or completing tasks for your consumer base. With customer service software, businesses are able to track information about customers, helps to anticipate potential customer’s questions and needs as well as resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
Ways to Use Salesforce CRM Software
Now that we have briefly explained what customer relationship management software is and what it does for businesses, let’s expand on the features of CRM mentioned in the above section and talk about the ways a employees would use this software.
- Identify What Your Business Needs – Knowing just want you need and want out of your CRM software can help you dodge potential problems during the implementation process. Will you use the software to target internal clients? Or are you looking to gain leads and attract new customers? It is also important to make sure that your system is up to date and up to your standards.
- Train Your Employees/Users – Once the implementation process has begun, it is important for a to have a general understanding of the software that they will be using on a daily basis. Asking your CRM consultant about the training they provide to employees will help them understand the product, know how to use it and eliminate the potential for complaints and overall confusion.
- Manage Data Quality – CRM is as useful as the data that is placed into it, so placing quality data into the software eliminates the chances of duplicate or inaccurate information. Luckily, duplicate data can be identified by most CRM systems.
Why Work with Workwise?
Workwise OnContact CRM software includes six suites and over thirty applications. With other additional features including mobile functions, contact management, and social CRM among others, all of which can be accessed on any device.
As you can see, a business may seriously struggle without the help of customer relationship management software. It provides many ways to automate work, cutting down on employees workloads so they are able to focus on other time consuming duties. The entire purpose of the software, aside from building stronger customer/business relationships is to make your employees lives easier.