WorkWise ERP software is designed to assist with both the basic and complex needs of manufacturers in a wide range of industries. From providing a complete look into your business processes to integrating other software’s and even streamlining operations, WorkWise ERP can help in a number of ways.
Does your business struggle with a lack of efficiency? Are there troubles with managing its engineering or finances? There is a strong chance you may not have an ERP system, or the one you do have is outdated or not suited to what your business needs.
WorkWise ERP provides the tools and technology that manufacturers needs to support its business, whether you are in a physical office space or working from home. Here’s how WorkWise ERP can help your business.
What is ERP Used For?
ERP is a solution that helps to manage a company’s processes, including finances, production and manufacturing, to name a few. With WorkWise ERP, the solution integrates all of your business processes into one system that updates in real-time, and creates a more organized and efficient way of both viewing and running your business.
WorkWise ERP has eight suites with over 45 essential applications that your business can customized to help fit your needs. We also provide both on-premise and cloud deployment.
Why WorkWise ERP?
When looking for an ERP software, for the first time or to replace your current software solution, you want to take a look at your business and decide what suites and applications you need in order to help manage daily activities.
Here are the eight suites included in WorkWise ERP’s software solution:
- Marketing, Sales & Customer Service – this suite helps businesses deliver strong customer service, along with estimating and order management capabilities.
- Engineering – The engineering suite enables users to maintain data easily as well as stay in sync with their CAD application.
- Planning – Users can plan capacity and materials requirements as well as manage production schedules and generate accurate forecasts.
- Materials – Users have complete control over material functions including shipping, mobile data collection and more.
- Production – Streamline your ERP manufacturing processes in order to keep up with the changes in your shop floor.
- Finance – Users are enabled to monitor and manage their company’s financial performance.
- Documents – Access documents, capture data, generate bar-code labels and maintain a library of business processes.
- Analytics – Receive immediate access to graphs, charts and company data, which helps companies manage events.
Additional WorkWise ERP Features
- Your choice of deployment. WorkWise ERP offers its customers both Cloud and On-Premise deployment. Depending on which style works best for your company and employees, WorkWise ERP believes in providing options so that your company can use the best in ERP whether the solution is in house or serviced in the cloud.
- Mobile Optimization. WorkWise ERP provides the ability to access the software from anywhere and from any device. The interface is responsive and adjusts to desktop computers, tables and smartphones.
- Training and Support. WorkWise provides both unlimited phone, email and chat room support with both its cloud and on-premise solutions. Training sources in the form of free webinars, a training library and user group meetings along with WorkWise ERP resources helps you learn more about the ins and outs of our software.