Problem: Little Insight, and Out of Control
Everyday there are hundreds of processes going on whose success determines the very results of your business. Some of those processes have higher risk of poor performance than others, and some processes have far reaching effects on many other parts of your manufacturing operations. Since it is physically impossible to monitor each and every process, how can you gain control of the critical decisions and eliminate the mistakes or deviations that can harm your business?
The Answer: Flexible Controls
WorkWise has built functions deep into the entire product framework that allow you to creatively set individual control points, where and when you need them. You choose the targets to monitor in the most critical processes of your entire business, and then receive instant alerts, visual feedback, and drill down reports that let you zero in on the exact details. The control points can be set at any level (ex. Total shop productivity by day, or reject rate at machine 112), and delivered to the person(s) you choose.
For example, let’s say your largest customer has placed a critical rush order, that must be delivered on-time. Failure would probably cost you the customer. What if you could create an alert system that would text you at any point when the order slips behind schedule?
- Flexible control points at any level of a process
- Choice of feedback
- Instant alerts
- Visual dashboards
- Periodic reports w/ drill down
- To the person of choice with the security level required
- Media- texting, email, on-screen and print
In-Control ERP Technologies Key Benefits
- Control every key process in your business
- Adaptable control points
- Actionable dashboards, KPIs
- Early warning alerts and exceptions
- Active, multi-channel messaging
- Real time quality monitoring
- Fully integrated within the ERP System Software