Business, no matter the size, operate better with proper forms of software and organization in place. At times, it may be difficult to discern what your business needs in order to perform to the best of its ability.
When thinking about what it is that your business needs, what comes to mind? Do you need help with improving the customer service experience? Improvements that need to be made with your marketing efforts? How well is your sales team performing? Do you have struggles with managing your inventory?
Asking yourself these questions can help you solve one very important question: do you need an ERP or CRM software?
How Do You Know That You Need ERP?
You may find that your business struggles with financial and project management, engineering and production among a slew of other subjects that assist with daily business operations. If this is the case, you may want to look into finding an ERP solution for your business. ERP software is designed to help the intricate needs that businesses face, giving complete visibility into your business processes by streamlining operations and improving efficiencies. ERP software may even have the capacity for CRM integration, in case your business needs assistance with their customer service and marketing efforts.
WorkWise ERP software solution provides assistance with the following:
- Engineering – enables users to maintain data easily as well manage their bills of materials and routings.
- Materials – users have control over material functions including shipping, mobile data, purchasing and requisitions.
- Finance – monitor and manage one of the most important parts of a business, your financial performance.
- Production – streamline the manufacturing process in order to keep up with all changes that occur on the shop floor as well as manage quality and schedule maintenance operations.
- Analytics – this feature gives ERP users data, graphs and other information in order to better manage events.
- CRM integration – give your customers exceptional customer service with a robust CRM integration.
How Do You Know That You Need CRM?
If your business is looking to improve your sales and marketing processes, then it is best to look into what a CRM software can provide. Customer Relationship Management software, best known as CRM, is used by sales, marketing and business professionals that are need of identifying business opportunities and sales leads, automating marketing work (email blasts and marketing campaigns), streamlining repetitive and tedious work as well as the need to keep track of your purchasing behavior.
Our OnContact CRM software solutions provide assistance with:
- Sales Automation – helps sales representatives move through each and every phase of the sales cycle.
- Marketing Automation – execute highly targeted and multi-phased marketing campaigns across all channels mean to deliver your business more revenue.
- Customer Service – assist businesses with providing customers with exceptional customer service and resolving issues quickly.
- Call Center – create a consistent customer service experience with features including streamlined calling queues and customized scripts.
- Management – bring about quality results and make decisions driven by data with a birds eye view into your sales, marketing and service departments.
Does My Business Need Both?
Large businesses typically utilize both an ERP and CRM software, simply to make daily business operations easier to manage. With automation and streamlining capabilities, it allows a business to function daily without issues or mistakes that could end up being costly.
When making the decision on whether your business needs ERP or CRM software, consider what your business needs the most assistance with. Customer service struggles? Issues with managing your financials? There is a chance that your business needs assistance with both and that ERP and CRM can be helpful. Once you have discovered what your business needs, the research process begins which will eventually lead to implementation and a solution that leaves your business satisfied.